Reddi Oil Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE BEFORE PURCHASING HEATING OIL FROM REDDI OIL. ALL USERS OF THIS SITE AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
THESE TERMS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS BY, AMONG OTHER THINGS, ESTABLISHING LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY. THESE TERMS BECOME EFFECTIVE, AND YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, BY CLICKING THE “COMPLETE ORDER” BUTTON TO SUBMIT YOUR ELECTRONIC ORDER.
Heating and Oil Storage System Problems
- The oil storage tank and associated piping (including oil lines) belong to you, or the property owner. As such, we neither assume nor accept any responsibility for this equipment or its maintenance. Remediation requirements resulting from spills, leaks or overfills due to the malfunction of this equipment are the responsibility of the tank owner.
- We strongly encourage all oil storage tanks to be equipped with overfill protection, including the installation of an oil level vent alarm at your expense. Frozen oil lines, sludge or heating equipment failures remain your responsibility.
- We accept no responsibility and we will not be liable for damages that may result from a heating failure, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE.
- If you have more than one petroleum storage tank located anywhere on your property (either in active use or inactive), it is your responsibility to clearly label each tank to prevent accidental fuel delivery to an incorrect storage tank. We are not responsible for deliveries to incorrect tanks when tanks are not appropriately labeled, and we have not been notified in writing that multiple tanks are located on the property.
ORDER SCHEDULING AND DELIVERY
- Emergency or “same day” orders must be placed by phone. They will not be accepted electronically.
- Excluding conditions beyond our control, we will respond to online orders during normal business hours upon receipt of order or the next business day if order is received after hours (excluding holidays). You will receive email confirmation of your price per gallon and approximate delivery information. Normal delivery time is within 48 hours of ordering. We are not responsible for a delay or failure to perform our obligations under these Terms if there is an event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any of the following types of events: fuel or labor shortage, an interruption in deliveries from our suppliers, embargoes, strikes, riots, war, terrorism, accidents, disorders, acts of God, or acts of any type by any governmental authority. In each and every case, we have the right either to cancel or to postpone any delivery without any liability whatsoever.
- Please review your order for correctness before placing it. Verify that delivery address is correct. We cannot return or remove heating oil once it has been delivered. You must call Reddi Oil and speak with a Reddi Oil customer service representative to cancel an order. Any canceled, unwanted multiple orders or withdrawn orders will be assessed a mandatory 4% processing fee.
- You will be charged for the amount of gallons ordered at the price quoted in the email confirmation. A credit will be applied to your account for undelivered gallons, billed at the current price of your next delivery order.
Limitation of Liability
- Our liability on all claims of any kind (excluding death), whether based on contract, indemnity, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, for all losses or damages arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the delivery of heating oil, or from the performance or breach thereof, shall in no case exceed One Thousand ($1,000.00) Dollars.
- In no event, whether based on contract, indemnity, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, shall the Company, its employees and subcontractors be liable for special, incidental, indirect, exemplary or consequential damages.
- These Limitations of Liability shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any item or document, which comprises the agreement between REDDI OIL and you. The remedies provided in these Terms are exclusive.
WAIVER OF SUBROGATION
We both agree to waive any and all rights of subrogation and or recovery, against each other, related to loss or damage as a result of these Terms or the delivery of heating oil, to the extent any loss or damage is covered by your or our insurance. If either of us have loss or damage that is covered by our own insurance, we have no right of recovery against each other and our insurance carrier has no right of recovery by way of subrogation or assignment or otherwise.
Your transaction, personal information and credit card number will be secure and encrypted. Any information provided on this site by you will not be sold to any third parties
ReddiOil.com may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to ReddiOil.com.
- If you experience a problem with a fuel oil delivery, you should call 610-921-2274 and describe the problem to a Reddi Oil customer service representative. Alternatively, if you wish to put your comments in writing, your letter should be addressed to Reddi Oil, 1 Corporate Blvd, Suite 101, Sinking Spring PA 19608 or email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE TO COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS: Your heating oil purchases may be subject to various taxes depending upon the jurisdiction. Please make sure that you have notified our office of this obligation to ensure that you are being billed correctly for your purchases. In all events, taxes remain your responsibility and you will reimburse us if we are asked to pay them on your behalf or we will deliver fewer gallons than ordered in order to collect the amount of sales tax due.
- UNSAFE CONDITIONS: If, at our sole discretion, we determine for reasons of safety, either in equipment or site conditions, that we cannot make the delivery, we have the right to cancel or to postpone any delivery without any liability whatsoever.
- Our customer service staff is available Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (excluding holidays) to assist in answering questions you may have regarding your account.